Housing & Support Program
The Housing & Support program (HASP) aims to create a recovery oriented environment to people with mental health issues.  Nextt Health in partnership with Queensland Health, Department of Communities and Department of Housing provides non-clinical support to enable people with a psychiatric disability to live in their own homes in the community.  The program provides a coordinated framework of housing and support, tailored to each individual needs, to promote social inclusion, community connectedness and enhanced quality of Life.
- In home support – Household management
- Training in areas such as budgeting, cooking and public transport
- Medication supervision
- Community Access and social interactions
- Links to recreation and employment options
- 24 hour Oncall facility
- Preference of support workers re: Teams of all men/women and mixed.
Nextt Health Mental Health programs provide you with
- Your own tailored recovery plan developed with you, which identifies each goal and need and the steps to reaching them.
- Access to an on call service to assist with crisis situations and to provide support to staff who may be rostered to provide service out of hours.
- The opportunity to choose your staff mix (e.g. all female or all male or mixed teams)
- Medication monitoring after hours if required/requested.
- Support 24 hours a day 7 days a week depending on funding.